-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: KNOPPIX34 IS A HIT!!!

Originally Posted by
j.drake
Thank you, Jorge, for validating my reported bug - See Fabian, I'm NOT CRAZY! (I posted it as a bug in 0504 release)
Sorry,
no offence was meant.
Your bug report did sound like you were unsatisfied with the mouse speed. And A. Jorge Gacia's problem solved "itself" after moving the mouse around a bit.
I still don't know how we can fix that issue though. I want to put it to 2.6 bugs
, but if you can prove me how to fix it, I would be glad ...
cu
Fabian
Similar Threads
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By booty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00