-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: KNOPPIX34 IS A HIT!!!

Originally Posted by
A. Jorge Garcia
Works great right out of the box (after burning, that is)! No sooner had I burnt some KNOPPIX34 CDs than I reinstalled all my PCs at work. Could not have been easier or smoother! Kernel26 seems to be working just fine on my Dell Optiplex G270s too!
The only weird thing is on the KDM login screen, right after boot-up, it takes a little while before the mouse is recognized. I have to move the mouse around for about 20-30 seconds before the mouse pointer actually moves. I don't know why that happens, but once the pointer moves, there's no other problems so far.
Congrats Klauss et al for a great update!!!
Regards,
AJG
Thank you, Jorge, for validating my reported bug - See Fabian, I'm NOT CRAZY! (I posted it as a bug in 0504 release)
Just downloaded the 0510 release with Knoppix26. Greatly improved!!! The mouse is still sluggish, especially with small movements, seems reluctant to move (HP optical mouse made by Logitech, I think).
I don't have to use the noscsi boot flag any more, and the clock reads the correct time!
I did still get a hang when I tried to install the NTFS drivers, though.
Anyway, this is the best so far. My thanks as well!!
JD
Klik is COOL.
Similar Threads
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By booty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99