Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
This is silly - but I have spent the last 24hrs trying to create a bootable Knoppix CD on Windows from the KNOPPIX ISO image - all without success.
I can't see step-by-step instructions ANYWHERE for doing this, so if I have missed a FAQ somewhere please point me to it.
There is talk of RAW mode and BOOT CD's created with DOS BOOT disk etc (why?) but could someone please just give me a step-by-step using either
1) Adaptec Create CD 4
or
2) Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD
(On Win2k or XP Pro - I run both.)
I'm sure it's easy - when you know how!
TIA
Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
Jim. Right on! Thanks for that. Knoppix up and running now.Originally Posted by Jim_The_Obscure
As I said - its easy when you know...
![]()
Perhaps you could be so kind as to add a small how-to to the wiki?
D/L ISO file to Hard diskOriginally Posted by mzilikazi
In Easy CD Creator (V4)
File, Create CD from Image
Select the file Type ISO
Select the ISO File from Hard disk
Write
That's it!![]()
Hmmm sounds exactly like the instructions for using Nero.Originally Posted by Action-Man
Not of Nero 6! I use Nero Express(part of Nero 6) to burn my KNOPPIX!!!!

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
3D Printer Filament Bundle - Silk Multicolor, Dual & Triple Color, 2kg Vacuum Pa
$78.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Octa Vacuum Vacuum Dock Whale Tail-Tablet Mount for iPad, Galaxy, Surface More
$36.00
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99