-
Junior Member
registered user
running knoppix in text mode using toram to burn new knoppix
Hi Folks,
I have downloaded 3.4 and it is saved to ramdisk using knoppix 3.2 and klik BTmanager and I can't save it to the unsupported NTFS partition.
I want to burn 3.4 to CD, to do so I need to eject my knoppix cd from the drive and put in the blank CD.
My question is - can I boot knoppix using knoppix 2 (textmode) and the toram cheat, then somehow access the earlier saved 3.4 iso and use a command line to use cdrecord to burn the new disk.
I'm running an XP (NTFS) , 2.4 GHz small form factor dell with combined CD / CD-writer drive.
Any advice welcome!
OD
Similar Threads
-
By Jesse555 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 07:52 AM
-
By rquiggle in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 11:24 AM
-
By alet_roux in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 05:39 PM
-
By xuejm1225 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:05 AM
-
By jerome187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 05:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST 0F23651 8TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 128MB 3.5" Ultrastar He8 HDD
$89.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99