will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
With only 16mb of ram you will not be able to run with a graphical user interface (GUI - windows like interface) you will only be able to run in text mode (DOS like mode). With a swap partition on a hard drive I have been able to run a trimmed down version of knoppix with 32mb of ram on a p-150 with a very simple window manager.
rock

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite White 8GB 7.0” SM-T113 Unopened
$60.00
Original For Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11" SM-T870 SM-T875 LCD Touchscreen Digitizer
$50.00
LOT of 4 Samsung V-Nand SSD 850 PRO 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive MZ-7KE256
$104.95
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 980 PRO 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 V-NAND SSD MZ-V8P500
$70.00