will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module
$40.00
Juniper QSFPP-4X10GE-LR QSFP+ 4x10GBASE-LR Optical Transceiver 740-054050
$59.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00