will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
With only 16mb of ram you will not be able to run with a graphical user interface (GUI - windows like interface) you will only be able to run in text mode (DOS like mode). With a swap partition on a hard drive I have been able to run a trimmed down version of knoppix with 32mb of ram on a p-150 with a very simple window manager.
rock

RESTORED Windows XP Vintage Retro Classic Gaming Laptop PC Lenovo ThinkPad T61p
$499.95
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
RESTORED Windows XP Vintage Retro Classic Gaming PC Lenovo ThinkCentre
$499.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00
VINTAGE Silicon Graphics SGI IRIS Indigo R3000 CMNB003 New Battery No Hard Drive
$999.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99