will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???
will it work on my IBM Thinkpad (laptop)...with 150 mhz and 16 mb ram??? I've read the faq...but I don't fully understand it...
what is the Text-mode and the Graphics mode???

Lot Of 25 16GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V RAM DIMM ECC Server Memory *From Scrap*
$1999.99
SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Cisco 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2666V RDIMM ECC Registered RAM UCS-MR-X16G1RS-H
$650.00
Lot Of 20 4GB PC4 2133P 2400T RAM SODIMM laptop Memory Mixed Brands *From Scrap*
$239.99
SK hynix 4GB DDR4 RAM PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM HMA451R7AFR8N-TF
$12.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98