I have reinstalled Knoppix on my hd and still get the same problem... Double menu entries almost everywhere! I think it happened after i installed Crossover Office, but dont know for sure. Anyone with the same problem??
Ive sucessfully installed Knoppix 3.4 on my hd.
However, each time I install a new program, or when i run update-menus from the console, I get a duplicate menu entry for almost every program.
Does anyone know a solution for this??
I have reinstalled Knoppix on my hd and still get the same problem... Double menu entries almost everywhere! I think it happened after i installed Crossover Office, but dont know for sure. Anyone with the same problem??
You most probably started update-menus as local user ...Originally Posted by Cardador
mv .local .local-dontuse
should help.
cu
Fabian
I also ran update-menus as the local user and it resulted in duplicate menu items. How do I clear out the duplicates?
Thanks,
NEOMinds

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$42.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00