I have reinstalled Knoppix on my hd and still get the same problem... Double menu entries almost everywhere! I think it happened after i installed Crossover Office, but dont know for sure. Anyone with the same problem??
Ive sucessfully installed Knoppix 3.4 on my hd.
However, each time I install a new program, or when i run update-menus from the console, I get a duplicate menu entry for almost every program.
Does anyone know a solution for this??
I have reinstalled Knoppix on my hd and still get the same problem... Double menu entries almost everywhere! I think it happened after i installed Crossover Office, but dont know for sure. Anyone with the same problem??
You most probably started update-menus as local user ...Originally Posted by Cardador
mv .local .local-dontuse
should help.
cu
Fabian
I also ran update-menus as the local user and it resulted in duplicate menu items. How do I clear out the duplicates?
Thanks,
NEOMinds

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00