I using KNOPPIX Version 3.4 (BOOTABLE CDROM)
My Card is National Semiconductor Dp83815 (MacPhyter) - 10M/100M
I configurated the network by NETCARDCONFIG command.
Everything is OK, but I can not have access to network.
I tested by ping command.
If I use Suse 9.0 or Danix 2004 (Bootable CDrom), the access to network is OK.
Can you help me ?
TIA
John

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$219.95