Hi
I would like to use my dlink 520+ wireless card with knoppix 3.4. Does you have a solution ?
Hi
I would like to use my dlink 520+ wireless card with knoppix 3.4. Does you have a solution ?
Look at this site: http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php
Then at this site (if you like): http://sourceforge.net/projects/acx100/
I'm guessing from a little research that you have a Texas Instruments Chipset acx100 or acx111.
(This site seems to confirm it: http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz)
I have one myself and have set it up on various distros with these above sites.
More help after you look at those??? nknownuser at shat dot ca
I have a module compiled for the regular Knoppix 3.4 kernel myself now and i use the scripts (modified) that came with source.

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Lot Vintage SCSI Controller Cards Adaptec BusLogic BusTek AHA-1542 1520 ISA EISA
$179.95
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00