-
Frequency problem!
I have some problems setting the frequency of my video card/screen in knoppix. I have a voodoo3 and samsung screen. I only get 60Hz! How do I change it? I already tried the knoppix vfreq=60 or similar at the start but didnt work...
I already installed knoppix onto HD, how do I fix it there? In the x86config file?? thx for your help!
cheers
knoppers
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:00 AM
-
By Crystlnova in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By mppdrake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:11 PM
-
By cbc_B in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By foobar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00