-
Junior Member
registered user
ok well my questions were solely based on the 26 kernel, but thanks for the answer. It looks like you are right 2.6 is not patched yet.
but even with the patched 2.4kernel I have NEVER been able to get airsnort to work. Kismet use to work in 3.3, but not in 3.4 but I'm sure it is due to the config file. can that affect airsnort?
NEWBIE question: how do I change the kismet.config since it is burned on the cd (I don't use a hardware install yet)? Do I have to remaster it?
I'm more concerned about airsnort then kismet as I have never been able to make it work!
thanks,
Booty
Similar Threads
-
By Irongeek in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By MasterRyu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 02:54 AM
-
By rubic_cube in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
-
By zlm_us in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By courtarro in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50