What browser are you using? and what screen res are you running in? (800x600?)
When I view the forum index, all is OK and in view.When I am working in posting this topic, or replies to other topics, all is OK and in view.
![]()
However, when I am browsing the topics and replies, I loose about 1/4 of the "window" off the right side of the screen.Also, if I need to print the topic, I loose the right 1/4 unless I do a "copy all" and "paste" to a word file.
![]()
Why?![]()
What browser are you using? and what screen res are you running in? (800x600?)
IE 6.0, Win XP PRO, 800x600, 32 bit color.
The "XP" above = "Ex-Privacy" and "Ex-Personal Choice"...![]()
Yes I have that same problem. Well I have a lot of odd problems, so maybe I'm crazy....![]()
Posting a Microsoft Interenet Explorer problem on a Linux forum?Originally Posted by Mustang64
The clipping that you are experiencing is probably from the 800x600 resolution, see if you still have the problem when you change the res. to something higher. The problem might also stem from the "BBCode", or possibly something else.
Lol--I'm in windows using Firefox--I can't get either Knoppix or RH9 to connect 2 my wireless network lol..

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5gb W/Rack Mount Kit W/Keystones and Original hardware.
$500.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99