-
Senior Member
registered user
moveing persistent home to 3.4
anyway with this bnew release I thought I'd try it out again.
How ever when I load up my persistent home where the
home, konsole, konqueror, and mozilla icons should be their is a bunch of gears.
I figured that the icons probably changed so i updated them to the current ones.
But I want to know if there is anything else I would need to update?
Similar Threads
-
By ddrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By Serow225 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:36 AM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
-
By ahfoo in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 06:33 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99