Actually I was just referring to a fat partition as a place to store mp3's or divx or html docs or whatever you might want to share between os's.Originally Posted by james
I have no idea about launching winapps from a fat partition.
Actually I was just referring to a fat partition as a place to store mp3's or divx or html docs or whatever you might want to share between os's.Originally Posted by james
I have no idea about launching winapps from a fat partition.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00