-
Applications Problem
I am new to Linux (sort of anyway) and just installed Knoppix on an older PC I have lying around. I tried some of the "pre-installed" software, which, for the most part, work. I am having a problem with "Falcon's Eye" which fades the screen black then seemingly quits. Any idea why this is. The only "cheat code" I used to get Knoppix running was nodma.
Computer Specs:
Gateway Performance
800Mhz Pentium III
Voodoo 3
128Mb RAM
30 GB HD (5GB Partition for Knoppix)
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 11:24 PM
-
By alanblundellxx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 12:01 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Aspren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 04:51 AM
-
By folio in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

ZIPPY USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Pendrive Thumb Drive 4GB, 8GB, 32GB, 64GB LOT
$212.49

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$140.40

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99