-
Senior Member
registered user
Durand,
Can't locate where in Control Center I can set the web browser at...
So, I tried the above commands, the x-www-browser was set to Konq, so I set it to Mozilla.
I tried the second command, the www-browser, which came up with two options, elink and lynx - I think - and lynx was the set one - I left that one alone, since I don't have a clue what it does.
I then closed down KMail, and tried clicking on a notification after opening KMail again. It still fires off a Konq session. So it doesn't appear to have changed anything....
Do I need a re-boot? Stop/start something for the change to take place?
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By RoyalMail in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge 4220 42U Server Rack Cabinet 0T8GFJ No PDUs or Rear Panel & Door
$449.99