First of all, I get email notification when someone posts a reply to any thread that I have contributed to, or have asked to be notified if someone contributes. That is working fine, no problems with the email system, just, in the format of the email notification...

Can the email notification contain not only the "Topic" that was replied to, but also the Forum it is in??? I have contributed discussions in a few forums, and when you get these email notifications, you end up running around "most" of the forums to find it...

If this can be done easily, it would benefit someone like me, who posts in many of the forums, and then "hopefully" can figure out, from the topic, where the post actually is.

Maybe wording the email notification to:

Code:
You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "something", in forum, "ForumName", at Knoppix. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. [...]
Since I can't get Mozilla to fire off a link in KMail, Konq always trys to start the link, and then dies, the click option within the email notification won't work in my situation. ( I have tried to get that working, and still won't work, so I just go off the "text" in the email currently )

Is this "feature" something that can easily be set up? Does anyone else think this would be a benefit to them as well? Or, am I just the only one that seems to find this an issue with the email notification???

Just seeing something that "might" make life a little easier,
Ms. Cuddles