-
NIC NATSEMI on HP Pavilion Notebook Ze5185
I using KNOPPIX Version 3.4 (BOOTABLE CDROM)
My Card is National Semiconductor Dp83815 (MacPhyter) - 10M/100M
I configurated the network by NETCARDCONFIG command.
Everything is OK, but I can not have access to network.
I tested by ping command.
If I use Suse 9.0 or Danix 2004 (Bootable CDrom), the access to network is OK.
Can you help me ?
TIA
John
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Networking
Replies: 62
Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:29 AM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 08:05 PM
-
By zigger in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:27 AM
-
By unclebulgaria in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4110 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD
$550.00