Salve!
I haven't a solution, but 2 tipps for you:
Use CD-RWs or better for testing, use a hd-based Knoppix
for testing first:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqHdBased
Greetings
rob
Hi, first time poster, long time reader.
I have remastered my knoppix cd version 2003-01-20 with kde 3.1.
Everything works fine except that when I copied all my personal settings into /KNOPPIX/home/knoppix
and /KNOPPIX/home/root and /etc/skel/ like I usually did in kde 3.0 to boot up with my personalized desktop, well when i boot up on this new cd, kpersonalizer keeps popping up asking for me to change the settings. And after I logged in, all the desktops icons, behaviors and settings just change back to default. Does anybody have any idea why and what i should do to correct this?
This is the seventh cd i'm remastering and still can't get it right, i'm very frustrated, would someone please help!
Thank you alot.
Salve!
I haven't a solution, but 2 tipps for you:
Use CD-RWs or better for testing, use a hd-based Knoppix
for testing first:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqHdBased
Greetings
rob

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00