-
Junior Member
registered user
ATI MOBILITY 9600PRO (M10)
Hi
I installed knoppix 3.4 in my acer1501lmi and it works very well but my 9600pro wasn't detected and i'm using standard vesa mode.
I tried to install ati drivers 3 times without succes thus I have 2 question:
1) Why ati drivers aren't included in the knoppix hardware database?
2) Can someone provide a step by step guide (for stupid users like me) to installa ati drivers?
I'm not an experencied user and I don't know linux very well thus I hope someone can help me also because i think I'M NOT THE ONLY USER WITH PROBLEMS WITH ATI DRIVERS.
Thanks
Marco R.
Italy
Similar Threads
-
By mors in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:15 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By TheCrazzyman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:50 AM
-
By Mrmagic97_99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99