-
Junior Member
registered user
ati drivers for mobility 9600pro (m10)
Hi Kelmo
I already tried to follow the instructions in the link but it didn't work.
I have a question:
When you install knoppix with knoppix-install you have 3 choices:
1) debian multiuser......or somethink similar
2) knoppix installation like bootable cd
3) old debian installation
I choiced the first option.
May be it the problem? Must I compulsory choise 3th option to have ati drivers works correctly?
Thanks.
Sorry for my orrible english.....I hope that you will be able to understand my question.
Marco R.
Italy
Similar Threads
-
By mors in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:15 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By TheCrazzyman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:50 AM
-
By Mrmagic97_99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) PC5-4800 RAM Laptop
$750.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00