When I boot from knoppix with no compact flash in /dev/hdc, I have no error messages. When I boot with the compact flash in /dev/hdc I get an error as follows:
Uncompressing Linux... Ok, Booting from the Kernel
Ide-scsi: hda: Unsupported command in request queue (0)
pdcraid: Error reading superblock
Ide-scsi: hda: Unsupported command in request queue (0)
pdcraid: Error reading superblock
Ide-scsi: hda: Unsupported command in request queue (0)
silraid: Error reading superblock
Then it loads knoppix-autoconfig with no problems, and I can even mount /dev/hdc with no problems and read/write to it. The system functions normally.
I cannot have the visuals of errors on the screen though, as this is for an installer CD.
I think it may display that message three times because I have three partitions on hdc (hdc1, hdc2 and hdc3).
Let me know if you have any ideas about this...

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory
$249.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00