What we need is a dedicated server knoppix...
with dedicated servers for Halo, UT2k4, etc all installed....
Just boot and you have an instant dedicated server for games...
Prob great for LAN parties too
Quite a few months ago, America's Army was released a bootable cd that would detect settings and then run the game over the Linux operating system. This version of AA was geared for testing purposes and they didn't persue this any further. What I would like to do is make a new cd iso that will boot up, detect settings and start the new version of America's Army 2.0a over a linux operating system. With America's Army 2.1 coming out very soon (from my Beta sources), then I would also like to do the same with it.
I am going through a lot of reading now, and hopefully will have something for everyone to play with soon. However, since I have only been on linux (Knoppix) for a few weeks now and finally taking the Red Hat 9.0 installation today, it might be a little while before I can get anything out. Just let me say that any help would greatly be appreciated in this matter.
And after this, hopefully I can expand the Linux Gaming ISO library!
Thanks,
-AnguisV
What we need is a dedicated server knoppix...
with dedicated servers for Halo, UT2k4, etc all installed....
Just boot and you have an instant dedicated server for games...
Prob great for LAN parties too
i am interested in making one of my extra boxs a server for CS...were can i get this ISO from?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1400.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99