-
Junior Member
registered user
Screen= Cheat Code
Just tried out Knoppix yesterday for the first time. Everything worked great except the screen resolution was only 1024x768. I rebooted and used the screen=1600x1200 option and it didn't affect anything. I was able to modify the XF86Config-4 file to include the higher resolutions and load that from the floppy on boot. I have to customize my network settings at home anyway so this isn't a big deal. I was just wondering if I misinterpreted what this setting does.
-
Senior Member
registered user
beware, the full option is
knoppix screen=1600x1200
-
Junior Member
registered user
That's what I did. Before I adjusted my XF86Config-4 file I was using:
knoppix lang=us floppyconfig screen=1600x1200
-
Try it without the floppyconfig command line option.
Floppyconfig seems to overide all other options if present.
Or so it works on my setup.
Similar Threads
-
By alxdotnet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By dng88 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-04-2003, 11:37 PM
-
By wfb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 07:34 AM
-
By hankster in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:37 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99