Hi ssc,
thank for your reply.
I didn't know /usr/sbin/netcardconfig command, I will try it although I think is not possibile to configure all network card settings through k-menu button.
Thanks
Hi ssc,
thank for your reply.
I didn't know /usr/sbin/netcardconfig command, I will try it although I think is not possibile to configure all network card settings through k-menu button.
Thanks

Samsung PM9A1 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD PCIe Gen4 x4 MZ-VL21T0A 2280 OEM Tested
$105.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1769.85
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$465.02
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Apple Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max 10-Core 32GB 1TB - Good
$1099.99
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB, SDSSDH3 2.5" SSD Drive SATA III 6GB/S (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56