Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mozilla hangs after dialing an Internet Provider via ISDN

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12

    Mozilla hangs after dialing an Internet Provider via ISDN

    Hi *,

    I have installed Knoppix 3.3 and just recently I started to have the following problem:

    I dial my Internet Provider via ISDN-CONFIG and a connection is established successfully. But shortly after I start Mozilla - I might have time to just browse to one website - it hangs and I can not enter anything anymore into the Mozilla window nor access Mozilla's menus etc.

    If I try to launch a Konqueror window to access the internet, it also hangs or even doesn't start.

    Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this problem?

    BTW: what is the counterpart command to windows' IPCONFIG, in order for me to find out information such as the DNS server, IP address etc.?

    Thanks,
    TorBu

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    don't like the sound of that..

    I think you are looking for ifconfig

    best of luck

Similar Threads

  1. Portuguese Provider sell serviçe with modem A360
    By SilvinoSilva in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:50 AM
  2. Trouble dialing in to AOL with kppp.
    By lyran in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:05 AM
  3. dialing problems
    By ndegiuli in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 03:25 AM
  4. With Knoppix and ISDN on the internet .... I hope
    By joep d. in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 04:28 PM
  5. Problems while dialing to ISP
    By Ricky84 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM picture

Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM

$70.00



16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade picture

16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade

$121.99



16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM picture

16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM

$75.99



M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY picture

M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY

$999.00



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 256GB 2S4Rx4 DDR4 2933 ECC LRDIMM M386ABG40M5B-CYF PC4-2933Y Server RAM picture

Samsung 256GB 2S4Rx4 DDR4 2933 ECC LRDIMM M386ABG40M5B-CYF PC4-2933Y Server RAM

$1299.00



OWC RAM DDR4 64GB 2666mhz SODIMM [2x32GB Modules] + [2x16GB FREE] = 96GB picture

OWC RAM DDR4 64GB 2666mhz SODIMM [2x32GB Modules] + [2x16GB FREE] = 96GB

$600.00



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC picture

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC

$370.00