no password as default, just hit enter.
i hvae a problem installing things i need a password i dont know is at defualt password???
no password as default, just hit enter.
Stol,
This topic has been hashed, and re-hashed, and re-hashed, and ... Just about the time the topic drops off the main screen, onto the second page of postings, another topic gets added new...
You might want to do a "Search Knoppix.net" and fill in the box "root password", and just to get you started, below is just what I did, you will find "659" postings in the below search for the above search words. I know at least 10 of them are mine, and even though each time I posted an answer, it was slightly different, ( I think a lot of people have done the same thing ), so, in the interest of not re-hashing the subject again, please, use the link below to view all the "topics" that contain "root" and "password" in them, I am quite sure, your answer is in at least one of them...
http://www.google.com/search?q=root+...te:knoppix.net
Hope this helps,
Ms. Cuddles

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Dell OptiPlex 7070 MFF Motherboard Chipset Q370 Socket LGA1151 IPCFL-BS EK C1R19
$40.99