I had tried that but as i couldnt see a vmlinuz i didnt know what to use
so linux24 is the 3.4 equivalent yeah?
(using linux24)
I have tried it and it worked eth0 my wifi card has been detected.
BUT kismet doesnt work. I typed sudo kismet like i use to in 3.3 but it
just drops out.

server options: none
client options: none
starting Server...
Waiting for server to start before starting UI
Suid priv-dropping disabled. This may not be secure.
NO specific sources given to be enabled, all will be enabled.
Enabling channel hopping
enabling channel splitting
NOTICE: disabling channel hopping, no enabled sources are able to change channel.
Source 0 (cisco source): enabling monitor mode for cisco source interface eth0 channel 6...
FATAL: unable to open cisco control file '/proc/driver/aironet/eth0/config' 2:No such file or directory.

I have no idea what is wrong or what i need to do.

Also i can surf the internet no problem.