Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Chromium

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14

    Chromium

    Ok, I loaded up Knoppix and then Chromium, but it runs really slow. It's like Knoppix isn't using the right module for my graphics card. It's an ATI Radeon 9600 Pro All-In-Wonder. If I use the Xmodule=ati or Xmodule=radeon cheats, it won't even start the xwindows. I tried to install ATI's drivers using their rpm and converting it to a deb with alien, but it wouldn't install because dev is read only (unless I use the toram cheat, but I don't have enough RAM)

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    even if you use the toram cheat it will still be read only because cloop is only active decompression not compression. I find that i can't run chronium in KDE but I can run it in fluxbox.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE picture

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE

$225.00



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE picture

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE

$149.00



Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth picture

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth

$49.95