even if you use the toram cheat it will still be read only because cloop is only active decompression not compression. I find that i can't run chronium in KDE but I can run it in fluxbox.
Ok, I loaded up Knoppix and then Chromium, but it runs really slow. It's like Knoppix isn't using the right module for my graphics card. It's an ATI Radeon 9600 Pro All-In-Wonder. If I use the Xmodule=ati or Xmodule=radeon cheats, it won't even start the xwindows. I tried to install ATI's drivers using their rpm and converting it to a deb with alien, but it wouldn't install because dev is read only (unless I use the toram cheat, but I don't have enough RAM)
even if you use the toram cheat it will still be read only because cloop is only active decompression not compression. I find that i can't run chronium in KDE but I can run it in fluxbox.

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi HUS726060ALA640 6TB 7.2K SATA 3.5 6G HDD Hard Disc Drive
$109.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99