-
Junior Member
registered user
Hellp with script execution at boot time
Hello
I installed Knopix-3.4 CD to hard-disk. The install went fine. The system boots and works. The system does not start sshd at boot time. It can be
started as
# /etc/init.d/ssh start
and works too. Is there a way to automate this process by making entries
in /etc/rcn.d (there is no entry now). I made a link from
/etc/rc3.d/S99sshd
to ../init.d/ssh but i had no success. I have tried /etc/rc2.d/S99sshd too.
I asked the question on debian-user list, and I have been told to read the
documentation. I would appreciate a straight answer to make it work. I am
missing something basic.
Thanks in advance,
-ishwar
Similar Threads
-
By lbloch in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:02 PM
-
By joekm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:37 AM
-
By ZerBit in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 08:17 AM
-
By oscar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:55 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00