Forget Netscape: Mozilla is, in effect, Netscape.
Where do I get package providing everything of netscape for Knoppix3.1...
Can anybody please give me link where I can find Netsacpe ...
Forget Netscape: Mozilla is, in effect, Netscape.
Actually if you use any of the last versons of netscape you are using Mozilla (that has been crippled of features, and then added Adware)
Note: by adware I am impling that AIM is adware since it comes with banners and other crap that you don't need. If you use Windows, GET TRILLIAN...
I personally like the Mozilla Firefox for the web and Thunderbird for mail.Originally Posted by zentu

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i5-12500 CPU 3.00GHz LGA 1700 Desktop Processor (SRL5V)
$150.00
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00GHz Desktop CPU
$39.99