I'd buy more memory: it'll improve Windows performance, too.
I have a P4 machine and a 40GB HDD & 128MB RAM. I did as told in the faq on how to boot Knoppix 3.2 from windows partition.
Knoppix boots but KDE doesnt work .It says LOW MEMORY (needs at least 82 MB) and automatically switches to another desktop.
Can somone help me out with this problem...........?
I'd buy more memory: it'll improve Windows performance, too.

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 926WOF
$177.00
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99