It was not detected when I booted the CD. How can I enable suport for this card? I wanted to do a HD-Install but I'll wait to be sure my card is supported first...
It was not detected when I booted the CD. How can I enable suport for this card? I wanted to do a HD-Install but I'll wait to be sure my card is supported first...
Did you pass the 'expert' option when you booted? If you did it should have given you the chance to reconfigure your sound card. Whey you reconfigure it check the database to see if your card is in there. I know that an audigy will work with Debian (Knoppix is Debian based) You might need to get a driver for it which of course does you no good until you install it.
You could search here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/index.php
Or here: http://justlinux.com/index.php
wish I had an audigy

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00