-
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
It was not detected when I booted the CD. How can I enable suport for this card? I wanted to do a HD-Install but I'll wait to be sure my card is supported first...
-
Senior Member
registered user
Did you pass the 'expert' option when you booted? If you did it should have given you the chance to reconfigure your sound card. Whey you reconfigure it check the database to see if your card is in there. I know that an audigy will work with Debian (Knoppix is Debian based) You might need to get a driver for it which of course does you no good until you install it.
You could search here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/index.php
Or here: http://justlinux.com/index.php
wish I had an audigy
Similar Threads
-
By shadinio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By ICE_STORM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 11:54 PM
-
By Bakin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:39 AM
-
By UrbanSlayer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99