It was not detected when I booted the CD. How can I enable suport for this card? I wanted to do a HD-Install but I'll wait to be sure my card is supported first...
It was not detected when I booted the CD. How can I enable suport for this card? I wanted to do a HD-Install but I'll wait to be sure my card is supported first...
Did you pass the 'expert' option when you booted? If you did it should have given you the chance to reconfigure your sound card. Whey you reconfigure it check the database to see if your card is in there. I know that an audigy will work with Debian (Knoppix is Debian based) You might need to get a driver for it which of course does you no good until you install it.
You could search here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/index.php
Or here: http://justlinux.com/index.php
wish I had an audigy

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Samsung 2 x 8GB DDR4 RAM 3200 MHz
$59.99