-
I can't write to my floppy KNX 3.4
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have finally got my CDRom & CDburner & even my DVDwriter
to work on knoppix 3.4 but I can read but I can't write to my floppy the error I get is: could not write to /floppy/filename.
I am using the 2.6.5 kernel
My fstab reads
# /etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem mountpoint type options dump pass
/dev/hda7 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,exec,umask=022 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
I am using the 2.6.5 kernel with kernel-source installed
Can anyone help me to find out where I am going wrong. I have used most version since 3.2 and I have never had this problem before only with Morphix
Similar Threads
-
By boo ya in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:41 PM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By hthb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 09:52 PM
-
By racerpup in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 08:18 PM
-
By kimo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99