-
Thinking about getting Knoppix, would like help
I'm considering getting Knoppix, but I would like to know ahead of time of any issues it might have with my computer, I.E. could it damage it at all. Also, I am somewhat scared by the warning regarding cryptographic software contained in Knoppix. Does anyone know about the laws regarding it in Germany (The country it would be exported from when I download it, unless I go with a local server) or Canada (Country I'm importing to. I'm reasonably sure I'm okay on this front though)
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot of 50 Mixed Brands RAM Memory 4GB SODIMM DDR4
$691.59

LOT of 10 SK hynix DDR4 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB2-11 RDIMM ECC Registered (320GB)
$2100.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00

HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99