that there's an error on this package.
It's necessary to put this in HOLD, waiting to a new release.
I have a problem with Knoppix 3.4 installed on HD.
After the last apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade the locales package start to break....
when i try to remove and reinstall it the iutput is:
when I try to relaunch the connection Adsl manager (ADSL-Rpppoe) the Gdk-warning cames inside the configuration files!! And so now i'm able to use only the CD!Code:apt-get install locales localeconf configuring localeconf(0.9.4) Gdk-WARNING ** : locale not supported by C library debconf: unable to inizailize frontend: Kde debconf: can't locate Qt.pm in @INC at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd/Kde/Wizard.pm line 7
How can I resolve this problem?
Thank's in advance.
mschievano
that there's an error on this package.
It's necessary to put this in HOLD, waiting to a new release.
changing the sources in apt sources.list and deleting the phisical pachage local* from the hd.
then I've downloaded the correct locales (or may be : the functional locales) anf all the GDK-WARNING disappears...
Now , I can't connect to the internet or well: I connect to the internet, but I can't navigate. Also pinging a site doesn't works!![]()
launching the command plog, there's this interessant output:Originally Posted by mschievano
root@1[root]# plog
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: not replacing default route to eth0 [192.168.0.254]
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: Cannot determine ethernet address for proxy ARP
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: local IP address 82.50.119.45
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: remote IP address 192.168.100.1
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: primary DNS address 80.18.114.155
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: secondary DNS address 151.99.125.1
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: pppd 2.4.2 started by root, uid 0
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Serial connection established.
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Using interface ppp1
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Connect: ppp1 <--> /dev/pts/2
how I eliminate this proxy?

Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Power PC 7200 / 120 Power PC Tested Works Read Desc
$119.95
Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy 1991 NEW
$142.45
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99