that there's an error on this package.
It's necessary to put this in HOLD, waiting to a new release.
I have a problem with Knoppix 3.4 installed on HD.
After the last apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade the locales package start to break....
when i try to remove and reinstall it the iutput is:
when I try to relaunch the connection Adsl manager (ADSL-Rpppoe) the Gdk-warning cames inside the configuration files!! And so now i'm able to use only the CD!Code:apt-get install locales localeconf configuring localeconf(0.9.4) Gdk-WARNING ** : locale not supported by C library debconf: unable to inizailize frontend: Kde debconf: can't locate Qt.pm in @INC at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd/Kde/Wizard.pm line 7
How can I resolve this problem?
Thank's in advance.
mschievano
that there's an error on this package.
It's necessary to put this in HOLD, waiting to a new release.
changing the sources in apt sources.list and deleting the phisical pachage local* from the hd.
then I've downloaded the correct locales (or may be : the functional locales) anf all the GDK-WARNING disappears...
Now , I can't connect to the internet or well: I connect to the internet, but I can't navigate. Also pinging a site doesn't works!![]()
launching the command plog, there's this interessant output:Originally Posted by mschievano
root@1[root]# plog
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: not replacing default route to eth0 [192.168.0.254]
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: Cannot determine ethernet address for proxy ARP
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: local IP address 82.50.119.45
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: remote IP address 192.168.100.1
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: primary DNS address 80.18.114.155
May 17 18:04:49 ainex pppd[4365]: secondary DNS address 151.99.125.1
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: pppd 2.4.2 started by root, uid 0
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Serial connection established.
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Using interface ppp1
May 17 18:04:54 ainex pppd[4419]: Connect: ppp1 <--> /dev/pts/2
how I eliminate this proxy?

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery No Back C1-F3
$155.00