-
ADSL connection.
I recently downloaded Knoppix and (currently) run it from the live CD, I am greatly satisfied in all things but one, I can't connect to the internet (I am currently using Windows to do so.) I have run every single internet connection setup (just to be sure I wasn't using the wrong one) several times, when prompted I tell it to connect (after the ADSL setup), but Mozilla simply says "host not found" or "cannot find www.google.ca", any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By sunpascal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 04:23 AM
-
By raananan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By assaflavie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
-
By satimis in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00