-
Junior Member
registered user
i have resolved
changing the sources in apt sources.list and deleting the phisical pachage local* from the hd.
then I've downloaded the correct locales (or may be : the functional locales) anf all the GDK-WARNING disappears...
Now , I can't connect to the internet or well: I connect to the internet, but I can't navigate. Also pinging a site doesn't works!
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:21 AM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 05:44 AM
-
By walla123ms in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:53 PM
-
By sk545 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T280 Digitizer Battery Back Cover EB-BX306GBY
$150.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Chromebook 11 3100 11.6'' I 4020 4GB 16GB VERY CLEAN RUNS WELL NON TOUCHSC
$27.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Lot of (4) 1TB NVME SSD M.2 2280 Samsung Micron Used
$399.00