-
MBR-Rückholung / How can I delet Lilo from MBR?
Hi, ich hab Knoppix auf die Festplatte gespielt und weil c't meinte ich bräuchte Lilo im MBR (wobei ich weder wusste was das eine noch das andere ist) hab ich es reingespeichert...
Ich habe zuvor meine Windowsoberfläche als Imagedatei gespeichert und wollte sie nun wieder auf die Partition spielen - klappte auch erfolgreich. Aber offensichtlich ist lilo noch da und fragt nach Linux auf hda1, was nichtmehr da ist. Ich kann Windows also nicht mehr starten...
Könnt ihr mir sagen, wie ich den MBR wieder leerbekomme? (Ein backup.mbr habe ich zuvor leider nicht erstellt.)
Knoppix is now installed on my PC. I also intalled Lilo to the MBR. I now want to reinstall my old Windows-konfiguration, which I saved as an Image. But by deleting everything from the partition hda (c) it seems that Lilo was staying there. Now it askes me when I try to boot, if I want to start Linux, while there can only be the old Windows-Version on c:\...
Can you please tell me, how I can clean the partition so that Lilo dies?
(I'm sorry about faults in this text, I'm not very good in writing english)
Similar Threads
-
By emartinson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 04:22 AM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 12:44 PM
-
By peeb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:11 AM
-
By vladx in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By Wazz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

HPE Networking Instant On Secure Gateway Smart-Managed Switch (S0G33A#ABA) - New
$269.99