Hi my real name is Bruno and this it my first post on knoppix forum. I'm from Brazil
![]()
I have installed the knoppix 3.4 10-05 but the most recent version is knoppix 3.4 17-05
how to upgrade my knoppix version installed in my pc??
Hi my real name is Bruno and this it my first post on knoppix forum. I'm from Brazil
![]()
I have installed the knoppix 3.4 10-05 but the most recent version is knoppix 3.4 17-05
how to upgrade my knoppix version installed in my pc??
What do you need to update? Most likely nothing from the most recent release. If you need to add or upgrade applications then simply use apt-get. Read up on apt-get on the docs here or in the Debian docs.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99