OldGeezer,

I believe in giving credit, where credit is due...

The fact is, I got that info in reading another topic/thread, along the same topic of apt-get, in which Stephen had done background/research, and had suggested this change in that thread.

It really pays to read a lot of topics, sometimes you can get lots of information that way. Some of it doesn't "pan out", and sometimes, it does. Stephen has helped a lot of people here, and has done lots of research behind many of the problems people are having. ( I think his success ratio is higher than any booky agent would ever want to give odds on )

But, as you will find, OldGeezer, we all work together, to get solutions, some of us grasp at straws as ideas, and others, have had "real life" issues that have been resolved, and can "speak" from experience. I am kinda in-between on these.

Glad you got your sources.list up and happy, that can only help now and in the future...
Ms. Cuddles