Where do I get package providing everything of netscape for Knoppix3.1...
Can anybody please give me link where I can find Netsacpe ...
Where do I get package providing everything of netscape for Knoppix3.1...
Can anybody please give me link where I can find Netsacpe ...
Forget Netscape: Mozilla is, in effect, Netscape.
Actually if you use any of the last versons of netscape you are using Mozilla (that has been crippled of features, and then added Adware)
Note: by adware I am impling that AIM is adware since it comes with banners and other crap that you don't need. If you use Windows, GET TRILLIAN...
I personally like the Mozilla Firefox for the web and Thunderbird for mail.Originally Posted by zentu

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99