-
3.4 won't boot, APIC issues
Well, I get to the boot screen where you see "boot: ", I hit enter and it loads the kernal and all that and then... black.
When I try "failsafe", I get APIC error on CPU 0: 04(04).
When I try "noapic", I get a penguin, a flashing cursor, and that's it. Nothing else.
I'm sure that the disks works, boots fine on my other boxes.
BTW, this box is a Gigabyte GA-7dpxgw with a single Athlon MP 1600+.
Similar Threads
-
By amag in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:48 AM
-
By Demus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 06:29 AM
-
By DJTOMCAT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By alexander in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:34 AM
-
By Pewe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08